Class evaluation


   1. The things I like about this class were that we learned more about ctr and learned oh how to code from scratch. liked how we learned many useful tools to use in class such as google note, Flash Card Machine , and many more. Another thing I liked is that we sometimes had free time.I also liked how we learned to photoshop on pixlr. Another I liked is how the class is structured so there'd be less anarchy. I also liked how we got to use khan academy to learn more of the advanced things on how to code and make a website. These are the things that I liked in class and I hope soon there will be more that I like when we come back from summer vacation.

2. I will now be discussing the things I dis not like in class. I do not like how the class is disruptive at times. I do not like how we didn't learn more about coding. I do not like how there wasn't enough variety like to learn more from other websites. I wish we spent a bit more time on learning code. I wish we could do a bit more in class.   There are the things that I did not like about this class. 

3. Now I will be recommending on how to improve the class. For starters like I said I think we should have more variety of thing then just 5 min daily, E ports, and coding I think we should include some other learning sites. I also want to have the class take a bigger break then just 5 min. Another thing Id like is to incorporate fun activities like maybe a fun but educational game. There should also be more coding involved. Another thing would be to make a mini project of making a website.These are the things I'd recommend to make the class a bit better than it is.

4. Now I will be discussing if I read my goals journal. Yes i do occasionally read my goals journal every single day. I do this because I want to look back at my goals and see what I want to do. I also want to achieve them for a better experience so I can feel great that I accomplished this specific goal. One of my goals is to make my passion into a profession. I wonder if others read their goals as well. Sometimes I even tell my family about my goals.
I sometimes even write my own goals at home as well. 

5. Yes I will be committed to be a ctr person 24/7. I will do this because it will benefit myself in the long run. I will take the successful path. I will know what to do in life and not make bad decisions. I have learned many things from being a ctr person which has made a better person. I will teach others of being ctr so they can ensure themselves a better future. I will also develop new ways of being ctr. I will also apply the 10 keys of success to be a better person. 

6. Going back to the 10 keys I have learned to not do bad which I can teach others to so as well. I can also teach others of having self discipline. I can also teach others how to code and what tools to use to make their lives better. Another thing I can teach them is how to choose and make great decisions. These are the things I can teachform my learnings of this class.

7. what will you remember from this class

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Rules to Make people like You